A downloadable game
VRsus guARdian is a networked, stealth-based game between AR and VR. The game utilizes ARKit to scan the room around the player and builds a shared world where both players can interact with one another. The game sets a 'VR Player' who's trying to steal a relic against an 'AR Player' who uses an iPad to set up traps and search for this thief.
The game is built using C#, Unity, Unity's HLAPI (for networking), and ARKit
View this project on GitHub
- Download the zip and run the executable
- Make sure you're connected to the same network as the iPad (the other player) and type in their IP Address and start the game
- To start the game as VR, make sure you have a VR headset connected. (SteamVR may be required)
Collisions detection in VR may not always work properly
- You can get this on the app store
- Make sure that you're on the same network as the PC client and start the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.