so, this game...
- it’s bullet-heck-ish
- it’s rogue-like-ish
- it’s a top-down shooter
- and it’s in space
- WASD -> Movement
- Left Click -> Shoot
- Mouse -> Aim
- Shift -> Dash
- textures - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/sci-fi/snaps-art-hd-sci-fi...
- animations - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/basic-motions-free-pack-1542...
- models - https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/low-poly-ultimate-pack-54733
- audio - https://kenney.itch.io/kenney-game-assets-1
- audio - https://beepyeah.itch.io/8-bit-sfx-pack
- audio - https://outspacer.itch.io/platformer-sfx
- audio - https://yadu.itch.io/mini-loops
For Windows/Linux: Unzip and Enjoy!
For Mac: 1. Unzip and remember where you unzipped.
2. Run the 'BulletSpace' application
3. If it doesn't work, open the 'Terminal' application.
4. Type 'cd ' followed by the file path (e.g. cd ~/Downloads/Mac). To verify that you are in the right path, type 'ls' followed by enter. You should see BulletSpace.app in the list.
5. Update permissions using :
chmod a+rx BulletSpace.app/Contents/MacOS/*
6. Hopefully you can run the app now
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.